By subscribing to one of our monthly retainer packages, you instantly become a VIP client and can count on the chosen amount of designer hours you’ve prebooked. Read through this section to learn more about our monthly services and how they can greatly impact your business. You are always welcome to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to answer any additional questions you might have.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of services can be used in the Graphic Designer Retainer programs?
- Print Materials – sales sheets, direct mailers, brochures, event programs, signage
- Digital Materials – email templates, social media graphics, blog banners, and other web graphics
- Ad Design – print and web ads
- Services do not include additional costs like stock photography & fonts • Additional services are available upon request.
- Please note:Services do not include logo design. Logos will be charged at hourly rate of 75 dollars/hour.
What are the benefits?
- You’re a VIP client. As a retainer client, your projects receive first priority in scheduling.
- Retainer clients are always given a higher priority when it comes to projects and service rates. Instead of hiring one graphics designer you get to work with a whole team of professionals! We’ll sign the most suitable artist to your type of design request.
What Is Included?
Graphic Design Services – full service graphics and design. Website tasks: New pages, updates, graphics, re-occurring updates (new website design and functions not included)
How does this work?
There is a 3 month minimum commitment. At the end of your 3 months, we will evaluate the program to be sure that the number of hours are fitting your business needs.
- Each retainer includes a set number of hours per week. Overage in hours each week will be billed at the standard hourly rate of 75 dollars per hour.
- Unused hours expire at the end of each week. This is to ensure that I can allow time for your projects and plan my workload accordingly.
- You will get an invoice on the first day of each month. Invoice will include the monthly retainer rate for that month and any additional charges from previous month.